Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Data that we collect
We may obtain the following information about you:
- your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password and such other contact details as we require.
- information provided at the time that you subscribe to any newsletter or email or any other marketing or promotional communications that we make available from time to time;
- information that you provide at the time of registering for an account to purchase Products via or through the Website. We may also store information relating to any Products that you purchase; and
- any information [including your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code), your e-mail address and your mobile phone number] you or your mobile device provides to us at the time that you download or install an App, or shop on our online store via your mobile device.
- Payment information provided by you, for example, when placing an order for a Product available on the Website. This may include the last four digits of the credit or debit card with which you make your payment. However, the payment provider that we use will obtain all of your payment information in relation to an order that you place on the Website.
Why we collect your personal data
We use the information collected for the purpose of sending you emails to which you may subscribe and emails with or about other information about us as well as to properly make available to you the Website, Products and sales promotions, fulfilling any order for a Product that you make through or via the Website, to allow you to access any information or services that we may provide on our Website, in case we have any queries and for our record keeping. We may also use that data to prove payment for a Product that you order through or via the Website and deliver that Product to you. We also use that data to inform you when a Product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of a Product that you order through or via the Website to you (for example, to our courier or shipping company).
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, detect fraud or Website abuses and send you information relevant to the Website or the Products. We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and the services we offer. This includes (without limitation) the following:
- To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website, which allows you to purchase Products. This may include sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the service we offer, and to enable you to commence ordering Products.
- To respond to you regarding any queries you raise with us.
- To give you a link to enable you to have a password re-sent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
- To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs, customer management apps, customer service, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow us to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We also need to use your contact details and other information for any aspect of the Website (including, but without limitation, providing customer support, preventing or investigating prohibited activity, enforcing the “Terms and Conditions“, and verifying information).
Your obligations as to your data
You must only submit to us, the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform us of changes. You may do that through the “My Account” part of the Website or by email to email@example.com. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
Third Parties and Links
We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may transfer your data to other companies in our group.
IP addresses and cookies
List of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
Name COOKIE Description
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
Where we store your personal data
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
We store your personal details on a secure server. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using a third party payment provider which will use encryption software. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you or process an order.
You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted in the payment information you provide to us to pass on to a third party to make an order for a product or service; the encryption will be completed by the third party payment provider who we use from time to time which will use encryption software. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data, to provide information to you (whether by email or otherwise) or marketing information about the Products, the Website. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to make these changes, or follow the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing communication that we send to you by email. You can also make changes to your privacy settings at the “My Account” part of the Website. We will change what you receive within a reasonable time. However, changing your privacy settings may inhibit your ability to use the Website or receive any information or email that we offer so we do not recommend that you do this.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or mobile applications of partner networks, advertisers, blogs, news websites, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites or mobile applications, please note that those websites and mobile applications have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit any personal data to those websites or mobile applications.
You also consent to us (or third party advertisers working through the Website or an App) placing cookies on your hard drive or mobile device. You can turn these off if you want, through the settings on your browser. See the “IP addresses and cookies” section above. Please note that we will not place cookies on your hard drive by which you can be personally identified; if we do, we will ask for more, further, specific consent from you.